Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blog Entry 9.2

Dear Followers.

I lost a very good friend today. Last night, I did not take the news very well. I felt that today I would give my pal the best tribute that I could.

My George Foreman Grilling Machine broke. It was on it's last leg - but I did not want to part. I always thought he would flourish once more. Alas, he is gone.

I must say he has been a good friend. I remember all of the chicken that he cooked so evenly. I loved how he made grilled cheese sandwhich without any added butter. And the quesadillas. Those were days. He made me find healthy alternatives to cooking. He practically started a revolution.

George, you never let me down. You never overcooked my meals. You never gave me something difficult to clean. I remember the days when I could just wipe you clean with a paper towel.

I weep thinking of you. I miss how you dripped the excess fat out of my burgers. I miss how your light would shut off when you said the food is done. Now your light is off for good.

Your timing could not be worse. My BBQ grill ran out of gas. But there is never a good time to loose a friend. the friend with whom I discovered the world of paninis.

You were a great pal. Mom and Dad, when you visit tomorrow,we must dispose of my dear friend - then go to Target to buy his cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment